a runaways life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
a runaways life

just have fun

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcoming the new comers

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Danielle rolled her eyes. "Wheres the fun in running away, when you leave it to go back into a different home, just without relations?" she asked, "If it wasnt for Turquoise, I would try my luck on the streets." She didnt mention that her family was dead.

27Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Ali~Courtney

Ali~Courtney
Admin

"well we could help you guys all three of you" she told them it was hopeless they weren't gonna stay

https://arunawayslife.forumotion.com

28Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Angelica

(ok this was late post)

Angelica snickered and walked off towards the tent.she got out her poem book,the only thing she had and wrote"
Isn't life such a scare
I wouldn't try again for a dare
Love is fake
gives my heart such an ache
Now i'm hated,not a surprise
to bad the can't take the time to see what's inside."

29Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Danielle yawned. "Whatever. Im going to have to go back to my home soon, I forgot sommething I need to survive."

30Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Ali~Courtney

Ali~Courtney
Admin

"llet me guess some sort of blade!" she said "we've got daggers swords knifes and ya"

31Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

"Four handmade dagues from France. Ive had them ever since my brother died." Danielle told her.

32Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Blakie

Blakie

"I've never needed a blade." Blakie said, taken aback by the thought.

33Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Ali~Courtney

Ali~Courtney
Admin

"oh well i have to go to work soon so are you guys stying here or not?" she asked

34Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Angelica

Angelica walked out of the tent holding her homemade bow and arrow.She called ali "and if your free i'm going hunting ask them if they ant to try".

35Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Danielle shrugged. "I guess."

36Welcoming the new comers - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcoming the new comers Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Blakie

Blakie

"I dont need to hunt." Blakie said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum