a runaways life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
a runaways life

just have fun

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunting

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunting    Empty Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Angelica

Angelica looked around a bit sad.She was looking for seth though he wouldn't be here.She burried her hands in her face and cried a bit.Butshe got up and plastered a fake smile on her face.He was gone just her left.She yawned and tapped her foot.Where was dani?they were supposed to be hunting.

2Hunting    Empty Re: Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Danielle showed up, smiling. She had her daggers back by her side.

3Hunting    Empty Re: Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Angelica

Angelica looked at her"well you're late but her no surprise for anyone".She pulled out her bow-n-arrow and aimed it a male deer.She let go of the string and is zooshed past Danielle and hits it's mark,the deer's heart."Can you sling dagger",she said before running to fetch the lifeless courpse.

4Hunting    Empty Re: Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

"I take that as an insult." Danielle commented.

5Hunting    Empty Re: Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Angelica

she laughed as she dragged the deer towards them."Well when you're homeless do you care about shame?"

6Hunting    Empty Re: Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

"Im not homeless. I just dont have a family member thats alive." Danielle said. "And yes, I do."

7Hunting    Empty Re: Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Angelica

She smiled"show me what you got then"She pointed to a tree with a hole,"shot in that hole and i'll see what rank you are on".As she watched her a voice in her mind started to bug her.'you never had a family ,eh?well you didn't deserve one you low life'

8Hunting    Empty Re: Hunting Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Danielle smiled at her. She flipped one of her daggers over so that she was holding the blade and threw it. The blade hit the tree where the hole was and the blade went in it but the handle got stuck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum